RE: [at-l] New to the List

Hi Don,

The Bruce Trail isn't entirely thru-hiker friendly, you're right.  We
made do with a couple of pretty creative (read: bad) camp sites (in
parking lots, in a city park, etc) but we did it.  There certainly
aren't a lot of shelters along the way, and those that are in place have
been vandalized to death or just too run down to use.  Some sections
required sleeping in a motel (only about 2 or 3 nights was it absolutely
necessary) in which case I did not put up a fight!  For the most part we
had to plan the length of our days around where we would be able to
camp.  There are lots of parks to choose from, though, and we only had a
few problems.

Max.