Re: [at-l] "Wildlands Project"

Cap'n Al wrote:

> If the site is legitimate and has valid information, we and our children and
> our grandkids could well find it difficult to enjoy the trail in the not-too-
> distant future.

It'll never happen; not in today's "give me convenience or
give me death" society. You'll sooner see dogs mating with
cats.

Then again, most people said that about the Nazis.

If you're concerned about the future of the Appalachian Trail,
lobby to keep it a simple footpath on which only lower impact
camping is permitted. Overuse is a far greater danger than any
radical green or authoritarian bureaucrat.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->