[at-l] Fwd: NPS-UN "WILDLANDS PROJECT"

Hey folks,
I'm apologizing in advance for this off topic rant that I copied from another
list upon which I lurk (retired military officer's list) but, if true, it has
implications for the hiking community.  Does anybody know anything about the
following??  And, if the subject is too far afield, please
delete/ignore/forgive. (I've removed the originator's identification.)
 Thanks,
Cap'n Al

<< Ever hear of the "Wildlands Project?"  It is a HUGE project concocted by
the
 environazi's in conjunction with the one-worlders in the U.N.  They plan on
 creating these huge "wildlife conservation" areas where no human habitation
 will be allowed in any way, shape or form.  And where are these "conservation
 zones" located?  Why, right here in the U.S. of A., of course!

 There's more!  The "wildlife conservation zones," consisting of literally
 millions of U.S. acres, will be connected by "corridors," for which the same
 "no human habitation" rules apply.  Now, just the thought of such action
makes
me want to "go postal" on a couple of eco-nazis or, maybe, lock them in a room
 full of rabid racoons.  Here is where it really gets scary.  I've seen the
"plans"
 for this project and, basically, they slice up the United States like a Texas
 steak just off the barby.

 Wellllllllll!  Everyone knows that our Interstate Highway System was
developed
 for more than mere traveling convenience for us dedicated capitalists who are
 fortunate enough to own a motor vehicle and can afford the fuel to propel it
 cross-country at speeds in excess of 75 m.p.h.  They were designed as defense
 measures so that troops and munitions could be easily and quickly transported
 to where ever needed in, God forbid, a time of war or other national
disaster.

 This (#$&*^ "Wildlands Project" completely destroys our Interstate Highway
 System and, with it, a vital capability to quickly move and position troops
 and arms within our own borders.

 Hey, folks, they're already puttin' U.N. symbols on the signs at the entrance
 to OUR NATIONAL PARKS AND FORESTS!  I say "our" because they belong to U.S.!
Folks, it's time to GET U.S. OUT OF THE U.N.!  All you "anti-conspiracy" nuts
need to take a couple of months locked up with some history books and READ!
And all you guys who are presently supporting the next generation should be
ashamed of yourself for what you are doing to your children.

-- BEGIN included message

All -

Here's an interesting bit o' info' with my own little observation t'rown in f'
free!

[...]

for more that mere traveling convenience with us dedicated capitalist who are
[...]

Better Dead Than Red,

Joe
"Remember, folks!  There's 'right' and then there's wrong!"  Joe Coasty

"We owe it to our ancestors to preserve entire those rights, which they have
delivered to our care; we owe it to our posterity, not to suffer their dearest
inheritence to be destroyed."  Junius (Pseudonym)

"They have rights who dare to maintain them."  James Russell Lowell

"If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its freedom; and
the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it values more; it will
lose that too."  William Somerset Maugham

Visit  http://www.jbs.org/tna.htm  for the truth in media!
--------------------
t'rown in f' free!</div>
project concocted by the environazi's in conjunction with the
one-worlders in the U.N.&nbsp; They plan on creating these huge
&quot;wildlife conservation&quot; areas where no human habitation will be
allowed in any way, shape or form.&nbsp; And where are these
&quot;conservation zones&quot; located?&nbsp; Why, right here in the U.S.
of A., of course!</div>
consisting of literally millions of U.S. acres, will be connected by
&quot;corridors,&quot; for which the same &quot;no human habitation&quot;
rules apply.&nbsp; Now, just the thought of such action makes want to
&quot;go postal&quot; on a couple of econazis or, maybe, lock them in a
room full of rabid racoons.&nbsp; Here is where it really gets
scary.&nbsp; I've seen the &quot;plans&quot; for this project and,
basically, they slice up the United States like a Texas steak just off
the barby.</div>
System was developed for more that mere traveling convenience with us
dedicated capitalist who are fortunate enough to own a motor vehicle and
can afford the fuel to propel it cross-country at speeds in excess of 75
m.p.h.&nbsp; They were designed as defense measures so that troops and
munitions could be easily and quickly transported to where ever needed
in, God forbid, a time of war or other national disaster.&nbsp; This
(#$&amp;*^ &quot;Wildlands Project&quot; completely destroys our
Interstate Highway System and, with it, a vital capability to quickly
move and position troops and arms within our own borders.</div>
entrance to OUR NATIONAL PARKS AND FORESTS!&nbsp; I say &quot;our&quot;
because they belong to U.S.!&nbsp; Folks, it's time to GET U.S. OUT OF
THE U.N.!&nbsp; All you &quot;anti-conspiracy&quot; nuts need to take a
couple of months locked up with some history books and READ!&nbsp; And
all you guys who are presently supporting the next generation should be
ashamed of yourself for what you are doing to your children.&nbsp;
Joe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------<b
r>
&quot;Remember, folks!  There's 'right' and then there's wrong!&quot;
Joe Coasty<br>
&quot;We owe it to our ancestors to preserve entire those rights, which
they have delivered to our care; we owe it to our posterity, not to
suffer their dearest inheritence to be destroyed.&quot;  Junius
(Pseudonym)<br>
&quot;They have rights who dare to maintain them.&quot;  James Russell
Lowell<br>
&quot;If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose its
freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or money that it
values more; it will lose that too.&quot;  William Somerset Maugham
Visit  http://www.jbs.org/tna.htm  for the truth in media! </html>

-- END included message