Re: [at-l] hello

diana cascioli wrote:
Doreen McLeod Wrote:
	I have a Eureka Timberlite 4# 11oz. which has survived Fl. rain storms
as well as A.T. thunderstorms while keeping me dry. It can be ordered
from Campmor. One person can sit up at one end but it will sleep two. I
also looove my Dana packbut can't remember the model name. Its not the
big one but the next size down with small shoulder straps and hip belt.
I use to have an external but find the one I have now much more
comfortable.
			GA - ME '88 - '93
				Triathlon Grandma