Re: [at-l] Rules about blazing a trail

---DaRedhead@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if it is legal to blaze a trail on National Forest
property?

Do it quickly (you know, over a weekend) and then play the *dumb
blonde* if questioned about it.

It's not illegal to BE in the national forest hiking, camping, etc.
and if there is a trail blazed, I wonder what can be done about it.
Unblaze it?  Here in FL, in the forest, sometimes barriers are placed
so people can't drive down trails, but sometimes people find a way
anyway.  I think the forest wardens typically just warn people unless
they're doing something terribly awful.

Maybe talking with your local forest service extension office would be
a place to seek info.

gloria