[at-l] Solemates Update, any MAIL !!

Well it's 22:00 hours EDT in NJ.

Just got a call a little earlier from Ron. The Solemates are doing
fine at about 2 miles/hour and tonight are staying in the hostel at
DWG.

Tomarrow morning about 9:15, I'll met them at the DWG park headquarters
and be a hiking guide for the day.  I'll take them on the RED Dot trail
at the beginning of the NJ AT and go up to the Top of Mt Tammany so they
can get a great look at the Gap, then take the Blue Dot trail back to
the AT, about a 2 mile detour almost coming back to where we start by
by the Dunnfield Creek trail, then up to Sunfish Pond, past Mohican Mt
which gives you a 360 degree panaramic view and then up to the AMC
lowest hut by Camp Mohican.  Told them about the beach on Catfish Pond
and they are ready for a drip in the Glacially Formed lake. The second on
the way north. Sunfish is the first.  We'll be staying at the Camp.

If you have any e-mail you'd like me to deliver, please send it by
7:30 am as I'll be having my breakfast thereafter and then traveling
to the trailhead about 30 miles away.

If you'd like to see where they are going, visit my AT NJ web site.
http://members.aol.com/visitnj  and I'll be adding their photos too in
a few days but after I hike out with them, I'll be meeting up with
two other hikers and then hike from DWG to High Point.
http://members.aol.com/visitnj/dave.html

later, Tom 'hikenet' caggiano
http://members.aol.com/hikenet

PS and yes, they were caught in those 5 days of rain we have been having.