Re: [at-l] whisperlight

=>From: Cosmo.A.Catalano@williams.edu (cosmo catalano, jr.)
=>it to light just fine, but the large cup just under the burners glows red
=>hot when I have the flame up for even a short time.  I don't thik this is
=>how it's supposed to work.  I'm worried the cup will soften to the extent
=>that it will deform and allow the legs to shift while under my cook pot.
=>Or will it blow up in my face?

Mine has worked just that way for 4 years now - sounds like you are doing
exactly right.

Little blow torch, isn't it?
                                . Gary from Fairfax .