[at-l] Emmy Awards

I guess we can add this to our next trail trivia contest...
taken from the indianapolis star sunday newspaper june 14, 1998...
<snip>
* at the Regional Emmy Awards in Cleveland on Saturday night (June 13,
1998)...
The Cleveland chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and
Sciences includes TV markets in northern Ohio; Erie, Pa; Indianapolis and
Fort Wayne...*
(may I have the envelope please... the Emmy Award goes to)
in the category of *Entertainment specials - Elaine Selmier, Victories: Jean
Deeds, Nineteenth Star Productions*...
this is the 1/2 hour video version of Jean Deeds book,
*There are Mountains to Climb*
safe travel / will / the green ghost.