Re: [at-l] Live Free or Die

In a message dated 6/13/98, 8:10:51 AM, ern@tick-tock.com writes:

<<There were a few undeserving flames from individuals who obviously don't
know what a rhetorical question is all about.>>

I am aware of what a rhetorical question is all about, and I guess I sent one
of the "undeserving flames".  I didn't recognize it as such, or maybe I
wouldn't have responded as I did.  I don't get crazy about too many things -
but jokes about our country, and our freedom, seem to be jokes about all of
the good men and women who have died for that freedom, and those in our
military prepared to do so again.  So when I saw what *I* perceived as a
sarcastic comment, not a rhetorical one, I got upset.  If I was wrong about
your intent, you have my apologies.

The Redhead
Ga > Me  00