Re: [at-l] snake phobia

I heard today from a fella that saw a guy in the medical clinic that had
gotten bit by a black snake. Hand all swollen, sicker than a dog. The dr.
told him the black snakes cross with rattlers, therefore he had some venom
in his system.  Anyone ever heard of snakes cross breeding?

Highlander

http://www.hack.net/lists *