Re: [at-l] New Hampshire sign?

Haha!  I've seen it, yep.  Maine has a few that are similar.  But all
kidding aside, New Hampshire and Maine are warming up to foreigners
nonetheless.

Northern New Englanders are conservative by nature; that's just the way it
is.  If you feel that you've been insulted by what someone says to you
while visiting in Maine and New Hampshire, they were probably just being
friendly in their own way.  If they didn't talk to you at all and just
ignored you, then they were trying to insult you.

Hike you own hike.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"I hope I die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like his
passengers."  anon