Re: [at-l] I've always relied on the kindness of strangers...

In a message dated 98-06-11 23:58:34 EDT, DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<< Look, guys.  I know that in a way this was a joke, and in another way, a
 serious question, or opinion.  Now I am taking it seriously.  Because if I
 were in serious trouble, but not what someone else would consider serious,
 does that mean I would have to wait for more sympathetic help?  I am now
 confused, and . . . . I don't know.  I am just confused.  Any help here?

Has anyone read about 'the good samaritin' (sp?).  I don't believe there's
anyone on this list who would leave someone injured on the trail without
making sure they had another resource.  If there are such persons...well,
perhaps you should keep that to yourself.  You do indeed reap what you
sow...trust me on this one.

Patty