Re: [at-l] Stoves

Er, what altitude does the "Shaker Jet" fly?

I'm curious about its track record.  What kind of maintenance compared with
the Coleman Peak?  You know, the only time a stove fails is when you need
it?  I never seem to have the right replacement parts in my repair kit when
this happens.

Thanks for the info.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"I hope I die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like his
passengers."  anon