Re: [at-l] Topics that have been beaten into the earth.

Abstracted from several posts:

>I don't use umbrellas, i've got one of those big over sized hamster
>running balls.... .... :)
>
>>Now there's an option. But I think I'd get dizzy. ( don't do it!)

Yea but just think of the downhill speed records one can set.

Maybe the greatest bounce off the bottom off katahdin,

If we stretch it out and put it correctly on our hiking sticks then
just maybe we can make it into one of those ultra-light gliders and fly most
of the way back to Springer :)

Zowie...  -tom