Re: [at-l] Parasols was Um_____ellas

thank you...that is what I was thinking....last year I wished I had an
Um___ella (parasol),,,yes I was on the AT .....  it was raining and we were
hungry ...  it was a drag to get out the food and make lunch in the
rain...I was thinking an umbrella would be the ticket....we also crossed
some balds where the sun was beating down and it would have come in
handy...I think I will carry my Umbrella next year...if I don't use it
maybe I convince another hiker that they need it or send it on home....KC