[at-l] umbrellas

OK everybody, let's not get crazy.  The umbrella thread was a year
or so ago and suffice it to say most of us agreed to diasgree on
the usefulness of umbrellas as rain protection.  This was a very
low temp discussion, not even approaching the on ramp to some
very recent discussions.  I think it was posted again to poke fun
at the level to which we have been arguing, and some of us have
been personalizing some recent issues.  So, it's all in fun. If
you want an argument, ask about whether to take right or left handed
smoke shifters!!

Sharon (not *usually* a trouble-maker!)