Re: [at-l] Speaking of pillows...what about....

<<  you can post kurt to varify because we talked about it on the
 phone... I have been designing, experimenting, building a lightweight
 footbath-kitchen sink... that's what I was doing last weekend, making
 proto-types... I made two... one out of tyvek, one out of 4mil black plastic
 sheeting... it's not finished yet tho... I still need to figure out a couple
 of things before I'm 100% satisfied, I haven't weighed it yet... but I
 tested it & it works, it holds water... the idea is sound...

I'm glad to know there are ways I can have a shower that are practical, like
converting a water bag that I have to carry anyway.  Hope you have the above
experiment working by the time we start our thru hike...March 2000.  Hey, have
you asked Tyvek Man??  He might already have one. <g>

Patty