Re: [at-l] Topics that have been beaten into the earth.

>I think the definitive answer was the 36" goretex umbrella (seam
sealed, of course) with the titanium frame that collapses down to a 1
by 6 inch tube. Available from Campmor for $1,999.99
with optional collapsable paddle, gear loft and vestibule.  Weighs 5
oz.  Comes with it's own attractive stuff sack<.

Hey I love those multipurpose contraptions. Sounds like a real
bargain, I'll write that check right out. VBG

Morning Dove : )( :