Re: [at-l] Speaking of pillows...what about....

<<Then they come begging me to share my shower with them...and I whip
out a copy of this email....ha ha!>>

Never happen, Patty my dear! <g>

>She's evil, Morning Dove, she'd do it.  Maybe we should be more
supportive??

Nah, that's no fun. Besides, there's NO way I want to smell all clean
and fresh. I want stink like everything, I mean everybody,  else out
there. I want to be 'one' with the earth. That way I won't worry
about being breakfast lunch supper or midnight snack for any great
big ugly four legged mother hunting monster that may be out there (
or any two legged ones for that matter , or any mistrained wild
monkeys that may have escaped from Dorothy's dungeon.VBG ). So,
Patty, bring your noseplugs. LOL

Morning Dove : )( :