Re: [at-l] Speaking of pillows...what about....

Ok, the Redhead says  "everyone to know that I had
>nothing to do with this question, I almost needed medical assistance
>I was laughing so hard, thinking about the response to this post
><g>.  I figure all the other hikers will be smelly - why be
>different? <vbg>

And Morning dove says  "Okay, I'm off the floor and can breathe again.

I've fallen and I can't get up!  Sorry, Patty...

I am saving these comments for that special day on the trail when we've been
hiking in 90 degree weather...we stop and set up camp....our hair is plastered
to our heads with sweat and things feel like they are crawling in it (which
they probably are)...we stink so bad we decide to spare some of the weekend
hikers in the shelter so we set up camp quite a distance away...while The
Redhead and Morning Dove are moaning and scratching various body parts I will
be singing in my shower and then come back and realize how bad my hiking
partners stink...so I go to the shelter and spend the evening making new
friends, singing around a campfire, maybe share in some trail magic...

Then they come begging me to share my shower with them...and I whip out a copy
of this email....ha ha!

Patty
Ga > Me 00