[at-l] Sun Showers

Patty wrote:
>>I figure I can afford to carry a few little amenities that
>>might make our thru hike a lot more enjoyable.

Shun those sun showers!  (try and say it 3 times, fast)

Just kidding--but if it's warm enough outside for you to stand outside
naked under the shower, it's probably warm enough to just wash with
regular stream water (carry it into the woods in your water bag and wash
away from the source)--no extra weight!  Plus, the showers don't have
much water capacity.  And not-washing on the Trail makes those showers
when you get to town even MORE of a pleasure.

11 ounces is a LOT.  You will end up spending money to mail it home when
it becomes a burden--save the postage, and the cost of the sun shower.

happy trails,

Amazin' Grace