RE: [at-l] AT work crews

Jim --

The ATC's website

http://www.atconf.org

has a section ("1998 Trail Crew Sessions") on trial crews that is pretty go=
od about explaining expectations and qualifications for volunteers.  Readin=
g the application and reference sheets (available on-line) is helpful too. =
 I've got three friends who've just finished work with the Konoroch (sp is =
wrong) crew this spring, all have done it before and will do again.  I'm pr=
obably going to do a session next year.

J. Mark