Re: [at-l] Speaking of pillows...what about....

<chortle, snort> Those showers can come in very handy! <guffaw>

Okay, I'm off the floor and can breathe again. The idea of the usual shower is
a fairly bogus idea. They tend to be heavy, take a significant amount of time
to warm up, unless you plan to stop in midday and break for one.

If you insist on taking one, consider the previous thread on wine bladders. A
fair shower can be made with these cheaper bags, used also for water transport
and are essentially free. The shower can be rigger with a funnel to a sieve,
nylon scrubber, metal tea ball, or other similar means to break the stream up.

I would look at ways to have some thing you need to be a double service for a
backwoods luxury like a shower. I believe some of the water bladder companies
make shower attachments for their bags

Bill Thorneloe
Atlanta, BA