Re: [at-l] Sicko on the Loose on AT!!

Red,

Maybe ... you  ... should ... type ... slower ... so ... some ... people ...
can ... understand...

In a message dated 98-06-09 12:50:06 EDT, DaRedhead@aol.com writes:

<<
 Since you apparently can't read well, let me try and make this simple.  See
my
 post there, which you copied?  See, right down there?  Where it says "my very
 own opinion (JUST an opinion)" do you see that?  Since when do we need
"proof"
 for an opinion?  And near as I can tell, this is not TV, or the newspaper,
and
 I wasn't reporting.  So if you want to keep sending these senseless posts,
try
 to at least get the facts straight before you send them.

 The Redhead
 Ga > Me  00