Re: [at-l] "Backpack Tax"

>  http://allpolitics.com/1998/06/09/ap/outdoor/
>
>  Forgive me if someone already brought this up.
>
>  Ryan

This is a bad ideal!!  Details of the Proposal
 <A HREF="http://www.teaming.com/twwindex.htm">Teaming With Wildlife</A>

Teaming With Wildlife is an ingenious way of investing in the future by
giving Americans the opportunity to contribute now to conserving the
wildlife they care so deeply about!

Opportunity to contribute = Tax

Contribute now to conserving the wildlife they care so deeply about! =
Just this spring I help clean up a Nature Park, near were I like. IF I HAD
been paid for my work, It would have came out to $420 at min. wage. (80 hours
@ 5.25 hour = $420)

They want you to write letters. I will but it will NOT be in favor of the
proposal.

Wildbill