RE: [at-l] jackels

I'll say one thing about Felix, he is a great monkey trainer. One little
pull on our strings and we are all LOL..  :))

Well, Those shelters ain't got no front door anymore because on Felix's
last hike
he trained his monkey's to take'm off and use them as firewood to dry out his
dresses. And they did a pretty good job, they left no trace :)

Anyone got a photo of Felix in drag at the ...fest. :)  I got see if
he has more hairy arms than the monkeys?

-tom