[at-l] Them Three Sided Shelters

 Threes sides would seem to the right amount, long as they ain't been built
backside to. Forget about the problems from falling out th' open-to-the-wind
backs of some of shelters, it's the closed up fronts that confound me. And why
put the dang fire ring out back? Only concussion, er, conclusion I can draw is
these backside-to ones musta been built for lefthanded Southbounders.
  I was sure to type this real slow for those of you what is just learned to
read.
  Trail Happy!
   TJ