[at-l] Re: Hiya..

Hey everyone I just got this letter from Kahley. I think she is in love
with me!!! (just kidding) I have been a lurker a long time, and I find
it very hard to believe what she wrote me. I do not doubt that she feels
this way about others. I just think that it is ironic and very unlikely
that people like DaRedHead who was very abusive and WHHawkins would go
to the lengths she states to help me out. Hell he even threatened (and I
am sure he plans to follow through) to have me investigated and
imprisoned by the FBI. If this is love on the net, then you have a very
twisted perception of human emotions. I find it more likely that these
types of people would rather piss on my grave than run 20 feet to
recover my packing gear. No sarcasm intended, but you all sure know how
to make a lurker feel welcome. No wonder tonyboselli only posted once.

So bring on the flames you hypocrites that pretend to have all of this
love for each other on the net!