[at-l] campmor

Hey folks...I'm going up to Campmor after work today.  I'm not looking for
anything in particular -- thinking about a new backpack, but that's a
little ways off still.  Other than that I'm just going to try stuff out and
play.

I know I'm leaving myself open to be mobbed with requests, but is there
anything that any of you'd like me to take a look at while I'm up there.
Kinda to help you get a feel for something.
...and no, i don't happen to have a scale with me ;-)

-Chris Casciano
christopher.casciano@prudential.com
http://www.rit.edu/~cac6982/
http://mhz.njit.edu/~cac6982/  <-- HikeNJ...when i get the time to finish