Re: [at-l] A rule might be in order (admin)

This is my first ever post to this list. I've been a lurker for more than a
year. I became interested when my two boys were thru-hiking (they finished),
and my interest has continued, until recently.

I was just about to send a message asking to be taken off, rather than
continuing to delete 90% of posts without reading, but I found a really
useful thing, which I'd like to share.

Using Outlook Express, there's a tool called Inbox Assistant. I've been able
to add a very useful rule, which reads as follows:

"If Subject contains 'at-l' and From contains 'Bobby' and 'Lundy', then
delete off server".

Voila! Problem solved. I can continue to lurk and enjoy the content, and my
delete key doesn't get prematurely worn.