[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #719

Kahley7 wrote:

"About sleeping on your side/belly and needing pillows...
me too.  And I'll admit that I keep packing my
polrfleece cause it makes such a gooood pillow.
But unless I really need to cut the weight, I
also pack a little hollifill pillow too.
Can't hike if ya can't sleep.  I'd drop the water
filter before the pillow.  <g>
Confession time gang??  Anyother pillow packers?"

I always carry a Thermarest fleece type "pillow" (sack) that I can cram my
fleece top in for a pillow.  Just need that little bit of comfort.

Ed