[at-l] Gear Question...No kidding!!!

I jumped on the chance to order some Wicker's
short sleeved tees (2nds..cheap gear rules <g>)
from Sierra.  But last nite i was talking to my
favorite hiker god and he had doubts about my
choice.
  Sooo....save me some money and tell me if
"Wicker's" actually work?  The ad says 100%
polyester.  Is that really different from polypro?
Does this stuff just 'breathe' or does it actually
wick away the sweat...errr...glow?
Will I be stuck or should i say will it be
stuck to me?  Thank-you for your support   Kahley