Re: [at-l] My Roamer & OuttaChocolate

>>> Last evening, Bootleg, the ridge runner brought us a watermelon.
It was delicious!  Thank you bootleg.

Wow... now is that trail magic or a 'toon... I'd wonder if that runner is
training for a speed hiking record.  I've heard of practicing with a loaded
backpack and even breaking in new shoes... but carrying watermelons as trail
magic.  Hey, Bootleg can stop by my tent anytime :)

Sure sounds like they are having a terrific time. Thanks very much for
including at-L in the distribution of the Journal.  A terrific read.

And I agree, I believe in the dog's vocabulary rather than that owner
saying I misinterpreted "my turf".  If that hound wants that area, it's all
his or hers...  I can take a blue... :)

Thanks again, Tom 'hikenet' Caggiano