[at-l] Delete Key

Well it looks like we have a couple of new people on the list who
seem to be ignorant of the fact that the members of the list are kind
and gentle people.  I got tired of reading their mail so I
immediately hit the delete key.  It is a wonderful invention.  I also
agree that each posting should be trail related and I could mention
that I have a picture of Felix in a strapless gown at trail days, but
that would be a cheap shot.  Since I have nothing trail related this
message should be deleted immediately.

Grey Owl