Re: [at-l] A rule might be in order :) (admin)

> verything?
>
> Let see.. what is the s and p orbitals mean?  no it's not a shiti and pissi
> contest.

The two first "shapes" of electron clouds.

> What are the stemocleidomastoid trigger points.  No it's not about guns on
> the trail?

Don't know what the "trigger points" are, but what you are talking about relates to
the muscles that rotate our head.

In all seriousness, I'm going to re-ask that everyone pause after writing any email
to the AT-L list, and reflect upon the email's ontopicness and whether or not the
500+ people on the list really will benefit (in a AT-related way :-) to your post.
I myself do this on the AT-L and other lists;  oft times I elect not to send the
post.

Thanks!

Ryan Brooks
ryan@inc.net