Re: [at-l] Anybody else hike this weekend?

Yes, we hiked the Black Mt. Crest Trail from Mt.Mitchell, across Mt.'s Craig,
Big Tom, Balsam Cone, Potato Hill, to Deep Gap, then took the Colbert Ridge
Trail down to 80.  Clouds were pouring over the ridges and into the valley on
the eastern side.  It rained, couldn't see more than 50 feet, and the Colbert
Ridge Trail out of Deep Gap is a jungle of blow downs for the first half mile.
It was probably 60* when we started out and the low on Mitchell Saturday night
was 32*!  In other words, we had a great time!

Buckspring