Re: [at-l] A rule might be in order :)

Oh gee wheez.

I guess I missed something?  If I see a head with rules, I normally go
by my rule and don't open it :0

but I was flipping throught the msgs and up popped a quite popper.

A person was called ignorant.  Guess what. Bet ya most of us are ignornant
about almost everything?

Let see.. what is the s and p orbitals mean?  no it's not a shiti and pissi
contest.

What are the stemocleidomastoid trigger points.  No it's not about guns on
the trail?

Let's try to keep down the browbeating of our felloow possters. If you
must blow out hot gas, we have atbeans@hotmail.com

Now if someone calls you stupid..  now that's bad.. Ignorant is just
a temporary condition.

Ignornat is when we after we are informed, we remain stupid, now that is dumb.

OK, I plead dummer thand drummer.  So I cannn't spell or type.

Problem is I am also color blind..

now what are we going to do about those people that put a blue trail by
a green trail.. hey, I can't teeelll thum appart.

OK what the topic... other than drumming and beating on ourselves, save
the energy for the trail..

Tea anyone :)  I put my teabag in before I start heating the water.. and you :)

That way it gets strong quick and I save some fuel...  OK enough hot gas

Is every body happy :)  hiking anyone :)))

- tom