[at-l] Anybody else hike this weekend?

Hi kiddies,
Ya'll just fight'n or did anybody hike? :)  I spent another weekend with
thru hikers Mountain Roamer and Outta Chocolate, hiking the AT in Va. We
did a little night hiking Friday night, with an almost full moon. After
setting up in the dark, Mt. Roamer mixed up some "instant" bean dip and
presented us with a full bag of tortilla chips. MMMMM :-) Saturday we
walked along a well graded trail with wild flowers scattered along both
sides. The views were excellent and frequent, we stopped at every one for
a few minuets. Chase surprised us Saturday while we stopped for lunch.
After an fine afternoon, Outta Chocolate picked a small spot on a narrow
ridge to camp on. We knew it was going to be unseasonably cold, but
decided to enjoy the cool night and stayed. Sunday morning was clear and
crisp, all slept warm enough and the morning reminded us of fall. It was
tough being back at work today......rather be hiking.

woodelf