Re: [at-l] A rule might be in order :)

Bobby Lundy wrote:

> Hey you ignorant AOLer what I originally posted was list related!!! Why
> don't you read the messages before you post this nonsense. By the way if
> you think I am so ignorant illiterate and everything else you have
> called me then why are you quoting me. Instead of taking the holier than
> thou attitude take a look at the mote that is in your own eye before you
> start badmouthing others publicly. So much for freedom of speech!! I
> guess it is only OK for YOU to call others insensitive names like
> illiterate and ignorant, but not anyone else.
>
> Man what a loser!!

Bobby, I don't know how long you've been on this list, but this kind of
flame war is NOT tolerated. Maybe you should resort to lurking to find
out what kind of list this is all about before you continue with these
kind of remarks and name calling. </helpful hint>

I think you should also reread this orignial post. No one was calling
you ignorant or illiterate. Count to 10...

-diana