[at-l] A rule might be in order :)

Hi all :)

It has come to my attention that we have two new list members today.  Now, I
know we have all agreed to free speech, no one getting kicked off for their
opinions, etc.  But I have a "little" problem with these two.  Now, it isn't
that they can't spell, or that they have opinions on things they know nothing
about, or that they are slamming on our very own local web king, or that they
don't know anything about grammar, or that they inferred that wildbill and I
were friends of the bomber, or that they apparently can't read, or that they
are offensive to people of other ethnicities - no, I don't mind all of that.
Free country, and all that.  But don't we have some sort of informal rule that
posting "generally" be limited to hiking, with the "occassional" lapse being
okay?  Well, they haven't mentioned anything Trail related yet, in numerous
posts.  So, Ryan, Milt - can we have just ONE rule on this list?  Can we say
"You have to at least participate in some sort of hiking related subject
occassionally, not just use the list to make offensive, pointless remarks."
This is just a suggestion ;)  Below are some examples from our friends.  I
haven't bothered to point out which post is from which person.  They are all
equally stupid.
I have shamelessly cut and pasted this. <g>  Here are a few comments from our
new friends in sunny california, Bobby Lundy and Tony Boselli:

<<Sounds like you wouldn't mind joining your homeboy whhawkins in a
welcome home party for Rudolph.>>

<<Boy you really think you are really brave don't you. As if yo woud
actually go out ther on the trail hiking with this sicko lurking in the
woods. >>

<<Someone really childish wrote the following disgusting message to the
list. Talk about sickos!!>>

<<OOOH Whhawkins, you are really scaring me now. Are you accusing me of
being this rudolf guy?? It is clear that you are. Well you will need
those 1,000,000 to pay your team of lawyers after I am through with you.
I happen to be one of the DA's in my town and I do not take such threats
very lightly. I am also forwarding your message where you have  clearly
committed a crime by posing yourself as a federal government official.>>

<<If I were him, and I am not(even though I cant convince
hawkins of it), I would be out trying to find a good plastic surgeon.  I
remember when I was delivering pizzas, this wetback hit a family and >>

<<I guess if we ignore WHhawkins, maybe he will go away.>>