RE: [at-l] Wingfoot's ATML forums

> OK sports fans of WF ATML forum.
>
> I am sorry to post this on at-L, but I think a new fresh breeze
> is needed and
> let the odor pass.

Man the odor from that chili needs a cool breeze to bring it into line with
those who suffer from personality disorders and refuse to take their meds.
You speak mostly truth yeti.

> Today I spend the day, discussing with people and Dan what is happening
> on his forum and at-L and other issues.by the lawyers.. but this comment
> is not about that case.

I was speak to your Americana lawyer, his name is Cochran and he told to
hide the knife after putting in chest and cutting throat of some so and so
please.  Sorry about that case but he say to hide the case also.

> Hopefully this post will resolve some gross misunderstandings of
> which I am
> unfortunately to blame.

Please, do not take all blame.  If no one see you do it, then blame on
others and help resolve with counseling and understanding.  Dry out like
drunkards and learn to do jugsaws.

> I'd like to get this behind us so we all can be a family again
> and get back
> to the trail stuff.

I'd just like to get my stuff back and whoever took it can keep the papers
and pipe.

> By family I do not mean that we have to agree. We can hold very strong
> disagreement, and squabble.  Just beware, email is a lousy forum for
> understanding. You can't see body language, the eyes, the smile, etc.

I think we should all start sending our picture with each email.  Example:
Post about nude hiking, you get the picture.  Post about trail crew; picture
of your ass with axe.......

> We tend to put down words in e-mail that we would never really say to
> a person as the computer is an insensitive object. Behind there are
> sensitive people too.

You might change your mind if you ever really take your computer to dinner
and caress and stroke it.  Even an old 486 has some feelings.  Sensitive
people will know of what I speak.

> Several people have been placed by WF on his unsubsribe list.  Remember it
> is his property. None have been added in many months. So if you believe
> you were added... it was a computer glitch that caused WF from being
> flooded with errant msgs.

Either a computer glitch or a computer ditch.

Other than a handful of people on the unsubscribe list.  And I am one and I
know that but that is OK.

I think you are on there twice.

Many people have the impression that Dan, has thrown them off his server
because they don't agree with him.

That is true.

The reason people who have been arguing with him and stop getting e-mail
posted
or getting bounced is Dan is a Fascist.

So to help Dan, I will say I have reviewed the situation. I think the
statements that Dan is just throwing people off his system, and it is his,
are not true.  While I have disagreed with him on numerous subjects, the
droppings of some people are very unsanitary.

And all should look at how to get reconnected if you so choose. The
guidelines
tell you how.

Hopefully, we can end this thread on at-L.  Those with issues with Dan can
take them up with him directly. I suggest that and not via hersey or
errant e-mail msg.  The msg is in error.

Basically too many reese pieces at one time.

You can disagree with everything Dan says.  But speak your position in
accordance with his rules.  and they are NOT that constraining really.

You must remember there are hundreds of people on these forums and children
also.   We don't need to use some Cyber control for the kids to stop them
from reading trailplace or at-L... it's family values too.

Addams Family Values

But let the disagreements fly hot and heavy.

Start with me please.

please send all your flames on this msg as always to hikenet@interactive.net
It serves as our outhouse and sorry this trail is so long... just take the
blue short cut and leave the virgins behind... :)

The virgins behind?  Anyone know what is 16 vestal virgins?

Thanks, and let's all look ahead to a great day tomarrow, our next
hike and to enjoy life to the fullest...   - Tom

I was gonna kill myself this evening until I read Toms' post and then
decided to wait until tomorrow.  Anyway, hi everyone and don't take yourself
seriously.  No one else does.  That goes for you too, Waldo.

'tricknee'

* From the Appalachian Trail Mailing List | For info
http://www.hack.net/lists *