Re: [at-l] blanket vs sleeping bag

Hiya Grey Owl!

It's funny, I had convinced myself
that I had to have a Thermarest.
After all, I'm not getting any younger.
But I spent two nites out last weekend .
The first nite, I didn't allow enough time for my thermie
to self inflate, or else it has a hole.  And the second
nite, I just didn't bother with it and used a very thin
pad called a Mt.Lasson.  I think that for warm
weather, the CCpad will still do me just fine!
                            L ATer...Kahley