Re: [at-l] Trail Attack

"KC" wrote:

> You have to really know how to use a knife if you are going to carry a
> knife.

That applies to any weapon, including pepper spray.

>        I know people who could easily take that knife from you and use it
> on you.

That also applies to any weapon.

[...]

>        You have to be careful with mace to. I sprayed a woman once (in self
> defense) and all it did was really piss her off...she was very drunk...but
> I was able to subdue her...she couldn't see...though she still could swing.

Absolutely. Many LEOs and emergency services types swear up and
down about the virtues of pepper spray. Folks should keep in mind,
however, that cops carry pepper spray for somewhat different
reasons than do citizens.

--
mfuller@somtel.com; Northern Franklin County, Maine
The Constitution is the white man's ghost shirt.  }>:-/> --->