Fw: [at-l] Fwd: eyewear

I have taken the liberty in forwarding this thread to Associated Eyecare of
Sanford, ME for some hard facts regarding eye protection from UV.  When it
returns to me, I'll repost.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

Did you know?  "Average number of days a West German goes without washing
his underwear: 7 "