RE: [at-l] RE: Tents & UV (was Stephenson tent)

The same warning was packed with the coated nylon tarp I bought from Campmor
recently.  The way the warning was worded, I took it to mean that
degradation due to UV exposure is a problem with all coated nylon products (
as well as a lot of other things, like people ).

Peter