Re: [at-l] Hobble report

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Felix wrote:
> kahley7 wrote:
> >
> > Well, I'm virgin no more.....
>
> Well, looking at the tote board...Jeff "Mosey" Mosenkis wins $350 for
> guessing May 31, 1998. Congratulations, jeff, on a good guess as to when

I'll note that Felix waited until I was away for the weekend to hit below
the belt here...
Just 'cause I bought her a pack and boots doesn't mean I knew when she
would hike.

> Go Pacers (At least a little better than Wednesday.)

I think I've been vindicated...

jeff

Jeffrey Mosenkis           MAPSS Student            University of Chicago

                     j-mosenkis@uchicago.edu

"The Blues isn't about feeling better, it's about making other people feel
worse"  - 'Bleeding Gums' Murphy