[at-l] Argentine ultra-runner

Have you ever heard about Guillermo Andersen ???

He is an Argentine ultra-runner. I read an article about him in Clarin
newspaper.

http://www.clarin.com.ar/diario/98-05-14/r-02001d.htm

He run 376,401 km in 100 hours, 2 minutes and 52 seconds.

He is supposed to have set the Guinness World Record non-stop run.

Previous record belonged to American William Scott (311 km in 82 hours).

I'm looking for any article about him in Internet. I know he took part
in two Ultramarathon World Cups. He was 8th in USA and 3rd in Austria.
In 1997 he was named Ultramarathonist of the Year, but I don't know by
who.

Many thanks in advance,
--

                             Fernando Velarde