[at-l] The Return of Poohbear

Hey AT-L ers --

Well, I'm finally finished with that blasted law school thing (for the summer
anyway) and now its time to HIKE!!!  I've missed you guys on the list, please
fill me in on all the new Felix-bashing inside monkey jokes that have happened
since April so I don't feel all left out and stuff.  :)

I'm living in NH again for the summer, so if any of ya'll are heading this way
to hike, give me a scream and I'll show ya' around.  There's a couple or so
mountains up here worth a day trip.  :)   This is my new e-mail for the summer
(NHhiker48@aol.com), please don't send mail to my old BU address.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready to rack up some summer miles!
:) Poohbear