Re: [at-l] Bill Irwin

Yes, ironic.

Last year an aquaintance told me that he overheard someone in the sales
department of a sporting goods store comment about Bill Erwin's book "Blind
Courage", then quipped "I hear he used to grab ole Orient by the tail and
twirl him in a circle, just to have a LOOK AROUND, if he was unsure of the
trail direction."  Somehow I think Bill Erwin would have enjoyed that
comment.

By the way, with regards to glasses on the trail, it should be noted that
Felix is frequently seen wearing those special "XRay" ones you would find
in the back of a Batman comic book.  He's still trying to swoon the ladies
I hear.

"Time-Maker" - Ern Grover
www.tick-tock.com

"A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why."

http://www.hack.net/lists *