Re: [at-l] eyewear

>> No sunglasses, the long green tunnel is dark enough as it is.
>
>I was wondering about sunglasses. Yea or Nay? My eyes are very
>sensitive to light. If so, is there a particular kind/brand that
>works better than others?
>
>Morning Dove  : )( :

I started out using sunglasses then found I didn't really need them
since a lot of the trip is in the shade.  A brimmed hat does it for me.
Guess you'd have to try it out on the actual trail to see if you
can get by without them.  I had them on a neck cord, but just found
them to be more of a pain than helpful.

Maybe some of that eyeblack stuff that football players wear would
add to your "hiker look"!!

Sharon

Sharon Sharpe
Head Athletic Trainer